Yoghurt panna cotta with honey orange syrup
Print the recipe
Share with your friends
- 170 ml cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Zest of ½ an orange
- 1 ½ teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 300g Yoplait Au Naturel yoghurt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Honey Orange Syrup:
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- To make the panna cotta, place the cream, maple syrup and orange zest in a saucepan over low heat. Heat gently for about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally until hot but not quite simmering.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle on the gelatine. Allow to soften then whisk in. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Place the yoghurt and vanilla in a large bowl and stir to combine. Strain the cream mixture through a sieve into the yoghurt mixture and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into 1/2 cup moulds and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or until set. Make the syrup, combine ingredients and simmer for 2 minutes until slightly thickened. Leave to cool.
- To serve, run a small knife or spatula around the side of each mould and turn out the panna cotta onto serving plates. Drizzle with syrup.