Print the recipe
Share with your friends
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- ½ head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained
- 1.5 litre veg stock
- 2 cups peas, frozen
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp white pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Yoplait Natural Greek Style Yoghurt, for serving
- Dukkah, for serving
- French loaf, for serving
- In a large pot, fry onion and garlic in the olive oil on a low heat until soft.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, white beans and veg stock. Simmer with the lid on until the veggies are soft. Around ten minutes.
- Add peas, spinach, parsley, salt and pepper. Simmer for another five minutes.
- Blend the soup until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Divide between bowls, top with a tablespoon Yoplait Natural Greek Yoghurt and a sprinkle of dukkha. Serve with a side freshly sliced French load.