Print the recipe
Share with your friends
- 75g butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour – plus extra for dusting
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Zest of ½ an orange
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 pottles Yoplait Greek Style Blueberry yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 23cm loose bottom flan tin.
- In a mixer or processor beat the butter and sugar to a creamy consistency then mix in the egg. Add the flour, baking powder and orange zest and to form a soft dough.
- With floured fingers, pat the sticky dough into the bottom of the pie pan. Push the dough ¾ of the way up the sides of the pan. Chill while you make the filling.
- In a large jug combine the eggs, sugar, 2 pottles of Yoplait Greek Style Blueberry yoghurt, orange juice and vanilla and mix.
- Place the flan tin on a baking tray and pour in the filling. Scatter on the blueberries and gently place in the oven. Bake for 45-55 minutes until the crust is brown and the filling has set. Chill before serving.