Chunky yoghurt, mint and parmesan potato salad
Print the recipe
Share with your friends
- 1kg new potatoes or gourmet potatoes, boiled and cooled
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup firmly packed mint leaves
- a handful parsley leaves
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- ¼ cup minted frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup Yoplait Au Naturel yoghurt
- Salt and pepper to season
- Place the garlic, almonds, mint and parsley in a processor and pulse to chop. Add a squeeze of lemon juice, scrape down and pulse again.
- Add the peas and parmesan and pulse to chop, and then pulse in the Yoplait Au Naturel yoghurt to make a loose dressing. Season with salt and lemon to taste.
- Pour over cooled potatoes, toss and serve.