Blueberry yoghurt brownies
Print the recipe
Share with your friends
- 90g butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 pottles Yoplait Greek Style Blueberry yoghurt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 20 – 22cm square baking pan with baking paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and ½ the chocolate in a large saucepan, stirring until completely melted. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add the sugar, cocoa, vanilla and 2 pottles of Yoplait Greek Style Blueberry yoghurt, and mix.
- Add the flour and baking powder, fold in then fold in the remaining chocolate chips and the blueberries. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake 30 minutes.