Print the recipe
Share with your friends
- 1 packet flavoured jelly powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups Yoplait Natural Greek Yoghurt
- Oat biscuits, crumbed (optional)
- Frozen Raspberries, to garnish
- Add boiling water to the jelly and stir until well dissolved.
- Add the yoghurt to a bowl and pour the jelly liquid over the yoghurt while continuously whisking.
- Divide the jelly between 4 dome shaped ramekins and pop in the fridge.
- Allow to set for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, run the edges of the ramekin under hot water and tip onto plates to serve.
- Add the crumb to the side and top with raspberries.