Print the recipe
Share with your friends
- 1 ½ cups self raising flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 100g melted butter
- 2 pottles Yoplait Greek Style Blueberry yoghurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 ½ cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- For The Glaze
- 1 cup icing sugar
- A squeeze lemon juice
- A dash of milk
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Grease an loaf pan and line with baking paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Yoplait Greek Style Blueberry yoghurt, sugar, eggs, lemon zest, vanilla extract and melted butter
- Combine the flour and baking powder and toss through the blueberries so they are coated in flour.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool completely before glazing.
- Make the lemon glaze by stirring together the icing sugar, lemon juice and just enough milk to make a spreadable consistency.